Thursday, February 19, 2009

TWW torture

This is the longest TWW I have ever had to go through. You would think after three years I'd be costume to this and know how to deal. For some reason nothing is working this time. I've read everything I could online and searched for every little symptom. I wish I had more to report but so far nothing. Just a few things here and there which I'm sure are side effects of the IM shot so I'm trying not to read so much into it....easier said than done.

The big day for the BETA is 2/20 at 7AM it's either going to be the best or worst day ever! Looking back this day seemed forever away now I can't believe it's so close. I'm so scared of the results I don't want to hear it if it's not good news. Preparing yourself either way is impossible to do. Tomorrow will be 14DP3DT (14 days past three day transfer) and 17DPO (17 days past ovulation) .

Fingers crossed tight and lots of prayers God grants us the one wish we have dreamed about the last three years.

No comments: