Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MiracleS do happen!!

Our first u/s went great we were so happy our RE was there and he was so pleased for us. We immediately saw a beautiful white flicker that brought instant tears to my eyes. It was so amazing I can't describe it I never thought I would see the day. The h/b was nice and strong and the little bean is adorable already.


After they did all the measurements, which are all right on track woohoo the RE said ok let's have a look at the other (insert mouth dropping here). I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. He just looked at us and smiled!


Sure enough there was a second h/b flickering away just the same, which was brought on by more tears. I couldn't believe what we were seeing after everything we had been through I would have never guessed it would have actually worked this time and they BOTH took! Both looked great and measuring right on track. My official due date is 17 Dec. but they are expecting me to go early :).

Here is the first shot of our precious little one!

No comments: